1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

total length with pump and pumpcover?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by lordraptor1, Apr 10, 2019.

1. lordraptor1

lordraptor1 New Member

im wondering what is the total length of the 150mm protium D5 pump res combo assembled as it would be when running in a system? im searching for a pump res combo to fit in a be quiet dark base pro 900 rev 2 with the optical bay bracket installed. I don't currently have the measurements as I am keeping the case in the box while I collect the rest of the parts I need for the build which sadly that will take a while as I still need the pump/res combo obviously, 1td ssd for game storage, 2 4tb HDD for other storage, gpu ( take longest I think as used last gen cards are still being sold for original MSRP), and the motherboard.

ok I am getting the parts as often as I can afford them and the next item on the list is the pump res but I don't want to end up ordering something that is to big and have to deal with returns ( some people charge restocking fees) and exchanges.

so if anyone has a completely assembled and running 150mm protium D5 setup with the multi port top and the D5 pump cover installed and let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

I really do like the larger 150mm reservoir version over the 100mm but im not sure if it will fit or not, I have looked into other manufactures but most if not all don't have the multi port top and although Ek has the multiport top it is extra cost. id rather just get a unit good to go when the time comes.

one more note I would prefer glass but im not really finding much of nothing there other than aquacomputer which I have seen numerous reports related to different lengths in the same model.

any help would be greatly appreciated