1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orders

Discussion in 'SC Product Support' started by Larry, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Larry

Larry New Member

I've opened up another ebay account. They have told me that one payment to Singlarity Computers has been made. Please cancel the oldest order and fill the latest order please.

Thank you

Terry (Larry)

2. daniel

daniel Administrator Staff Member

OK will do. Looking into it now.

3. Larry

Larry New Member

I think you're TOO BUSY now? You don't have time to reply to your messages. Looks like I need to help with the website somehow? lol Yea I know 70 year olds should just stay in their wheelchairs and watch everyone go by. No I still haven't received my mounts yet from the 15th order?  I would think 12 days is enough time?  Let me know when you get time to reply. :)

4. daniel

Hey. Normally I deal with customers via email we have lifetime product support via email. No I'm sure people would love to see videos from you it would be awesome to see someone of your age doing this. You could also teach the younger generations some respect too. We have the most to learn from the older generations. You should start a channel I would definitely promote it. The mounts must have been held up by customs it happens occasionally. They are not far away though they will arrive mid next week. If you want to send back the second order I can still refund you let me know.

5. Larry

Larry New Member

Thank you Daniel but I'll keep both sets. I'm sure I will use them in something. It's not like I don't have a dozen cases and motherboards. I need to sell some of this stuff so I can get more! lol Thank you for the moral suport as well. And I know what you mean about respect. Seems a thing of the past these days! SAD. Thank you Daniel for everything. I did send you and email to the address you game me. I guess I just blew it somehow?

It's 10:26pm here right now. What time would it be there?

I sincerely hope you're able to accomplish all of your lifes goals!

6. daniel

Your email must have ended up getting lost in the hundreds I get I will find it and get back to you. Right now its 1.35pm here. Yep thats exactly what happens you end up with so much extra hardware trying to build the perfect system. Ebay is the best way to get rid of it. If you can ship within 24hrs and get yourself a good rating you will be able to get rid of hardware there within no time thats what I do now. Thank you very much.

7. Larry

Larry New Member

Sounds like a plan. Thank you so much Daniel. I hope and pray there are many more out there to join the quest.

8. Larry

Larry New Member

Sounds like a plan. Thank you so much Daniel. I hope and pray there are many more out there to join the quest. I am so SLOW. Just now hit me that I'm supposed to be talking to you with email instead of here. Sorry Daniel will change.

9. Larry

Larry New Member

I know how busy you are Daniel. Just wondering...it's been 16 days since my first order and nothing has shown up here yet? I just love everything you do and build. But it's no good to me If I can't get it? lol Good think I'm not in any hurry eh?