1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for this Reservoir and pump?

Discussion in 'SC Product Support' started by Archiacxz, May 27, 2016.

1. Archiacxz

Archiacxz New Member

Well I'm new in here not even sure if I'm posting this in the right place.

After watching the ''Water cooling NZXT H440'' I kinda became obsessed with it and since I got the same case and some other accesories I'd like to know which pump/Reservoir he used in that video.

Why Do i want it? I don't know anything about watercooling itself. I know some stuff but the components itself the way the work and which one is better I'm completly useless and since I've seen how this one fits I'd like one for myself.
    <h1 class="watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; color: #000000; font-family: Roboto arial sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"></h1>

2. Enderman

Enderman New Member

If you can fix the image attachment so I can see it then maybe I can look for the reservoir and pump for you :)

3. daniel

daniel Administrator Staff Member

Its a Bitspower D5 Top and Mod Kit and a Bitspower D5 Acrylic Upgrade Kit 150 with a 200mm reservoir tube from Bitspower on it. Cheers.