1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it safe to use one ethereal mount for protium medium reservoir ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marko911, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Marko911

Marko911 New Member

Hi there,I was wondering is it safe to use one ethereal mount for protium medium reservoir?
    Because,I want to use two pumps and two res in one loop.I have two SC pump tops,two protium medium res,2 ethereal mounts,2 advanced backplate, one mounting rail plate 120mm and two bitspower pump cover.
    Can I use one advanced backplate for pump tops,and the other one for one ethereal mounting per reservoir?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

2. freeq

freeq Administrator Staff Member

Hi Marko,

If you are able to properly mount the pump tops, one Ethereal mount near the top of the reservoir should suffice.
    I'm not certain that your planned configuration will work, because I don't know if the use of the mounting rail/backplate will end up with the proper clearance in association with the Ethereal mount.

But I'll look into it. If you figure that out before I do, please let me know here.

3. freeq

Just stumbled across this picure, showing one Ethereal mount on the reservoir and the pump-top mounted with a backplate and the stand offs that were included within the pump-top package:
    [​IMG]

So you will be able to mount it like that.

4. Marko911

Marko911 New Member

5. Marko911

Marko911 New Member

hahaha at the same time! :)

6. Marko911

Marko911 New Member

Thanks! :) I just needed to confirm that .I was planning to get another set of ethereal but hl.nl stock went so quickly,and I already waited 3 months for other SC parts,so I had to see can I work with what I got.

7. freeq

You're welcome! :)