1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Febby, Sep 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ThomasB

ThomasB New Member

Hi Everyone, lowly 2600K/GTX 770 user here.

2. freeq

freeq Administrator Staff Member

Welcome!

3. justindk

justindk New Member

Hello from Hawaii! Waiting on stock for the Protium D5 products, and once that comes in, my new 1700 + 1080 build will be decked out with that SC, erm, "swag." lol. Delving into rigid PETG for the first time, so everything that can be SC will be SC. That much less to worry about in terms of quality across the board. Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

4. DennisM

DennisM New Member

5. Jokke123

Jokke123 New Member

Hello!

I am Jokke from Finland. I like console and pc gaming. But computers are always been the number one thing in my life, especially when they are custom water cooled pc builds. I have always been interested to learn more and more about custom loops/builds. Its so interesting every time when building/updating own computer or assist somebodys else project. I also was first in our friend group who build the custom water cooled pc =) and i remember that was the time when it was rare to have water cooled system.=)
    But yeah, that was little short story of me and my computer life. And now i have learned so much more Singularity Computers Client build videos =)

And my another little hobbie is that i make mixes/editings of PsyTrance music. You can find my projects here.
    https://soundcloud.com/jokke123

- GG

- Jokke123