1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Febby, Sep 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Febby

Febby Administrator Staff Member

Hey everyone! Here you can introduce yourself and interact with each other. Be civilised!

mrsim likes this.
  2. Ziggles

Ziggles New Member

I just wanted to say congrats on the new website/crew/shop. I'm really excited to see you moving forward.

My name is Zac. Long time subscriber on the youtube channel. It was your videos in particular that gave me the courage to make the jump into water cooling, and jump I did. Just got done with my first loop 5 days ago. Thanks for the knowledge and encouragement necessary to get the job done right the first time. It was a challenge, but a welcomed one. I'm sure it won't be the last.

I'm sure you will see me around the forums from time to time. I'll be uploading pics later of the new rig once the site calms down and I get the right sized pics.

3. Ziggles

Ziggles New Member

Here's my first water cooling set-up!

Case: Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition
    Hard Drive: WD 1TB Black
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2
    Solid State Drive: Kingston HyperX 3k 120gb
    Mouse: Steel Series Diablo 3 Limited editon
    CPU: Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge
    Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPOWER
    RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws Z series 16gb
    GPUs: SLI EVGA GTX 760 FTW 4gb

WATERCOOLING
    EK Supremacy MX w/ custom circuit board top
    Bitspower 250 ml Pump/Res combo upgrade with a Switftech D5 pump.
    2x Alphacool Nexxos GPX Geforce GTX 970 m02 blocks/backplates
    Black Ice Nemesis 240GTX® Ultra Stealth Dual-Core Xtreme Profile Radiator (custom painted hammered silver)
    Monsoon Hardline w/ hardlock freecenter fittings (white)
    Monsoon PETG UV blue tubing
    Several EK single rotary 90 degree fittings
    Bitspower Mini-D for drain.
    EK fillport modded into the top of the chassis

My other side hobby is music. Pictured are my Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC and my Schiit Valhalla 2 Amplifier that I power my Sennheiser HD 650's with. Thought I'd include this since I am really proud of my whole set-up. I will include other pictures later of the full set-up once I get them out of the work room and into a proper showcase where I can take better photos.

4. Timon

Timon New Member

I continue with ZGOSH congrats for everything you have achieved so far. I have been with your channel since the first 500 Subs.

I am from Germany and you helped me a lot wit your videos. You even took me so far that I got a self-employed person an few month ago. I am just about to get started with my first customer and I am very excited. Thank you again.

5. Rusty

Rusty New Member

hey everyone rusty here from Darwin Australia, really stoked for the progression and have been a big fan and a borderline junky waiting for the updates on the new builds. Hopefully this forum will be a great community to share knowledge and get advice.

Rusty.

6. TAZTG

TAZTG New Member

Want to say hey to everyone and Congrats on the new Shop and Team. My handle is TAZTG, an old PC Modder from the USA. Been modding for quite a few years but nothing on the level of your Client Builds.

Here is a link to a few of my older Mods. TAZTG Case Mods and current rig http://pcpartpicker.com/b/8pt6Mp.

7. Hebdomad

Hebdomad New Member

Based in good old Melbourne town. Kinda new to PC case modding. (I've done some LED lights)
    I've had some great ideas for case mods that I hope to share here soon. Nothing too revolutionary, but something even an amature like myself can do.

8. gordolio

gordolio New Member

Hey all,

gordolio from Colorado, USA here. I'm here to see what other people do for builds and general questions on how others solve problems with builds.

9. wajdi316

wajdi316 New Member

Hello everyone I've been building, modding, watercooling, sleeving, and painting for about 3 years and right now I am trying to make the transition from a hobby to a profession, I love doing this and can't see myself doing anything else and I am blessed that my father loves building too I'm helping him do his second build. The struggle that I am experiencing is making the transition from hobbyist to professional truth is I don't know where to start, I don't know jack about business and this has been a real wake up call, is anyone else experiencing issues like this?

10. suitonjutsucooling

suitonjutsucooling New Member

Hey there, This is Suiton Jutsu Cooling from Cyprus. (google it if you havent heard it before). Currently, building my first pc. and i am going for watercooling. since i was a kid i wanted to build a pc but never had the budget. now that i do. i going high.

however, i am blown by singularity and his mods. in fact i wish i didd the same but i feel pitty towards the case to drill it. i would probably mess it up. but challenge accepted.

will post my build once it is complete. or almost complete. because mods will always be the next thing.

11. ses

ses New Member

Oi,

Søren from Denmark.

Loves overclocking, modding, watercooling :)

The Protium lineup looks awesome! :D

Cheers.

12. Huskybongs

Huskybongs New Member

Hello I'm Wilhelm from Finland.

I went into modding after watching Singularity Computers videos and some of Peter brands work with the l3p. I'll share my build when I'm done with it. Cheers

13. d3vilMod

d3vilMod New Member

Hi guys!!! i'm Francesco from italy and i'm here to show you my mod ;) See you soon!!! :)

14. mrsim

mrsim New Member

Wasup...lars here from london UK
    am just starting my first mod attempt ofspraying my enermax 360 AIO for my TR1950x and i will also be attempting to re-spray my new TT view 71 case too maybe i will make a thread here with my progress but it's winter here in the UK and spraying in the cold and wet is a chore which also means i have to wait for a dry day plus i have limited daylight as it gets too dark by 4pmglad to be aboard here in the forum

15. Belasko

Belasko New Member

Hello from Mother Russia. :) We have some good fresh snow here.

16. AncientGem

AncientGem New Member

Hey everybody, it's me!

17. p3h2o

p3h2o New Member

Hi. I registered so as to get one more chance at winning the big one.

18. boghi8462

boghi8462 New Member

Hello everybody, I'm Boghi and I just found this place. I'm looking at all the cool builds and I'm starting to plan my own, as right now I'm only using a laptop.

19. Badelhas

Badelhas New Member

Hi guys. I am André, from Portugal, and I am a tech geek. Would love to have the knowledge, money and time to build a full custom WC PC but I just use a AIO from Asetek.
    Cheers

20. black13wolf

black13wolf New Member

Sup Everyone..im Michael from Ireland...i am a PC Gamer..im in my 30s....whit computers i started in 19s back to FarCry 1 and HalfLife 1,,,,Lords of the Realm etc....right now im on 4771,32gb ram,1080ti+mini ITX..and ROG 27'' 4K monitor...recently im play ARK Survival Evolved getting from 46 to 80fps on full set...idk what to say more at this point..cya