1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im dying from lack of video content to watch

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Steve101, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Steve101

Steve101 New Member

I love singularity computers work videos and everything else about it. Became a patron and watched every video on YouTube but now Im in need of more content im watching older videos again . The new videos are so shorter too so if you blink you miss them. Im not knocking them as i think there great. I understand your turning a corner and big things are coming hopefully but im an impatient UK Northener :)

2. daniel

daniel Administrator Staff Member

Videos will be back to three per week soon. The reason for videos being scarce over the past three weeks is that I have been training new members of the team. My content is not reviews or vlogs which I could easily do every day and it wouldnt be hard to find people to help with that. My content has a serious technical side which means that training someone to have the expertise to help me is a big deal. This time I have found people who are far more qualified than I am very intelligent and hard working so I dont think it will take me long. Most importantly there are no builds happening right now because I am waiting for my suppliers to fulfil my orders of the GTX 1080 6950X Rampage V Edition 10 etc etc. So it will all be happening again soon.